The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Peel Heating Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 13 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Peel Heating Service Experts in Brampton, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 289-201-2226 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.